For subscription information, please email us at email@example.com
Who We Are
Louise Yamada formed an independent research company in 2005 - Louise Yamada Technical Research Advisors, LLC ("LYA") -
to provide the same in-depth and thought-provoking research that clients had come to expect during her 25 years at Smith Barney
(Citigroup). As Managing Director of Technical Research at Citi, Louise was top-ranked in "Institutional Investor" in 2001, 2002,
2003 and 2004, before going independent.
The firm's objectives include analysis of the US equity markets, identifying "Buy and Sell Signals;" identification of S&P Sector / Industry outperformance / underperformance; shifts in leadership; US interest rate analysis, along with the US dollar, other Currencies, Energy and Metals complexes; risk management for preservation of capital; inter-market relationships; Educational Pieces, Special Features and Think Pieces, including long-term macro historical perspectives. .
- November 2015: The Bear Case
- May 2015: Correction on the Horizon
- Early 2014: Energy sector breaks six-year Relative Strength support ... Bear Market ahead
- January 2013, Gold depicting two-year Top
- Structural Interest Rate Reversal Underway (since 2010)
- Institutional Report: Technical Perspectives
- Retail Newsletter: TechPoints